Hamari’s Scientific Publications
Contribution to the Scientific Community. Hamari is a trend setter when it comes to developing new technology and applying its unique technology for commercial purposes. Contribution to the scientific community makes Hamari stands out from its competitors.
- Chemical dynamic kinetic resolution and S/R interconversion of unprotected α-amino acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53, 12214–12217. DOI: 10.1002/anie.201407944
- Recyclable ligands for the non-enzymatic dynamic kinetic resolution of challenging α-amino acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 12918–12922. DOI: 10.1002/anie.201507273
Catering to your needs. If you require chemical synthesis for your scientific research, do not hesitate and contact Hamari for collaborative work. Together we can accelerate your research and benefit mankind!
Selected List of Published Research and Review Articles and Patents
The following is a selected list of peer-reviewed research articles authored by Hamari Chemicals, Ltd.
- Asymmetric Synthesis of 4,4‐(Difluoro)glutamic Acid via Chiral Ni(II)‐Complexes of Dehydroalanine Schiff Bases. Effect of the Chiral Ligands Structure on the Stereochemical Outcome. ChemistryOpen 2020, 9, 93-96. DOI: 10.1002/open.201900343
- Large-Scale Synthesis of the Glycine Schiff Base Ni(II) Complex Derived from (S)- and (R)-N-(2-Benzoyl-4-chlorophenyl)-1-[(3,4-dichlorophenyl)methyl]-2-pyrrolidinecarboxamide. Org. Process Res. Dev. 2020, 24, 294-300. DOI: 10.1021/acs.oprd.9b00399
- Development of Hamari Ligands for Practical Asymmetric Synthesis of Tailor-Made Amino Acids. ACS Omega 2019, 4, 18942-18947. DOI: 10.1021/acsomega.9b02940
- Practical Method for Preparation of (S)-2-Amino-5,5,5-trifluoropentanoic Acid via Dynamic Kinetic Resolution. ACS Omega 2019, 4, 11844-11851. DOI: 10.1021/acsomega.9b01537
- Large‐Scale Asymmetric Synthesis of Fmoc‐(S)‐2‐Amino‐6,6,6‐Trifluorohexanoic Acid. ChemistryOpen 2019, 8, 701-704. DOI: 10.1002/open.201900131
- Optical Resolution of Rimantadine. Molecules 2019, 24, 1828. DOI: 10.3390/molecules24091828
- Convenient Asymmetric Synthesis of Fmoc-(S)-6,6,6-Trifluoro-Norleucine. Symmetry 2019, 11, 578. DOI: 10.3390/sym11040578
- Expedient Asymmetric Synthesis of (S)‑2-Amino-4,4,4-trifluorobutanoic Acid via Alkylation of Chiral Nucleophilic Glycine Equivalent. Org. Process Res. Dev. 2019, 23, 629–634. DOI: 10.1021/acs.oprd.8b00404
- Large Scale Synthesis of Chiral (3Z,5Z)‑2,7-Dihydro‑1H‑azepine-Derived Hamari Ligand for General Asymmetric Synthesis of Tailor-Made Amino Acids. Org. Process Res. Dev. 2019, 23, 619–628. DOI: 10.1021/acs.oprd.8b00406
The following is a selected review article authored by Hamari Chemicals, Ltd.
- Cyclic tailor-made amino acids in the design of modern pharmaceuticals. Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2020, 208, 112736. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2020.112736
- Tailor-made amino acids and fluorinated motifs as prominent traits in modern pharmaceuticals. Chem. Eur. J. 2020, 26, 11349-11390. [Reviews Showcase] DOI: 10.1002/chem.202085061
- Applications of fluorine-containing amino acids for drug design. Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2020, 186, 111826. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2019.111826
- The second-generation of highly potent Hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS3/4A protease inhibitors: Evolutionary design based on tailor-made amino acids, synthesis and major features of bio-activity. Curr. Pharm. Des. 2017, 23, 4493–4554. DOI: 10.2174/1381612823666170522122424
- New routes to tailor-made amino acids. Speciality Chemicals Magazine March 2016, 36, 42–43. Corpus ID: 90106437
- Next generation of fluorine-containing pharmaceuticals, compounds currently in Phase II–III clinical trials of major pharmaceutical companies: New structural trends and therapeutic areas. Chem. Rev. 2016, 116, 422–518. DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemrev.5b00392
- Small-molecule therapeutics for Ebola virus (EBOV) disease treatment. Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2016, 1, 8–16. DOI: 10.1002/ejoc.201501158
- Tailor-made α-amino acids in the pharmaceutical industry: Synthetic approaches to (1R,2S)-1-Amino-2-vinylcyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid (Vinyl-ACCA). Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2016, 16, 2757–2774. DOI: 10.1002/ejoc.201600112
- Recent advances in the trifluoromethylation methodology and new CF3-containing drugs. J. Fluorine Chem. 2014, 167, 37–54. DOI: 10.1016/j.jfluchem.2014.06.026
- Synthesis of fluorine-containing α-amino acids in enantiomerically pure form via homologation of Ni(II) complexes of glycine and alanine Schiff bases. J. Fluorine Chem. 2013, 155, 21–38. DOI: 10.1016/j.jfluchem.2013.06.004
The following is a selected list of patents by Hamari Chemicals, Ltd.
- METHOD FOR SYNTHESIZING OPTICALLY ACTIVE α-AMINO ACID USING CHIRAL METAL COMPLEX COMPRISING AXIALLY CHIRAL N-(2-ACYLARYL)-2-[5,7-DIHYDRO-6H-DIBENZO[c,e]AZEPIN-6-YL]ACETAMIDE COMPOUND AND AMINO ACID. WO2014188783.
- AXIAL-ASYMMETRIC N-(2-ACYLARYL)-2-[5, 7-DIHYDRO-6H-DIBENZO [C, E] AZEPINE-6-YL] ACETAMIDE COMPOUND AND CHIRALITY CONVERSION METHOD FOR [Alpha]-AMINO ACID USING SAME. WO2014098063.
- METHOD FOR PRODUCING OPTICALLY ACTIVE ALCOHOL. WO2013061999.
- METHOD FOR PRODUCING OPTICALLY ACTIVE TETRAHYDROQUINOLINE. WO2013011930.
- METHOD FOR PRODUCING FINE POWDER OF LOXOPROFEN SODIUM DIHYDRATE FOR PHARMACEUTICAL PREPARATIONS. WO2012137667.
- NOVEL DIHYDROTRIAZINE DERIVATIVE. WO2010024225.
- PROCESS FOR PRODUCTION OF ETHYNYLTHYMIDINE COMPOUND USING 5-METHYLURIDINE AS STARTING RAW MATERIAL. WO2009125841.
- METHOD FOR PURIFYING ETHYNYLTHYMIDINE COMPOUND. WO2009119785.
- METHOD FOR SYNTHESIZING L-ANSERINE. JP2005082571.
- NOVEL 2,4-DIAMINO-1,3,5-TRIAZINE DERIVATIVE. WO2004054989.